By registering for MozFest, you can:
- Access to hundreds of sessions across the four days of the festival.
- Watch hours of on-demand sessions and content for 90 days after the festival ends.
- Attend talks by leading voices from across the internet health movement.
- Gather with the community through our virtual socials.
- Engage with artists as they respond to outcomes from sessions.
- Connect with our Slack community of over 4000 past, present and future MozFest participants
There are two types of registrations available, Pay What You Can, which starts at €0, or you can become a MozFest Patron, offering additional benefits, starting at €250.
The suggested donation amount is €45. With the Early Bird - Pay What You Can contribution you’ll receive:
- Access to the MozFest Plaza, to browse, attend and catch up with the hundreds of available sessions.
- An invitation to join our community of like-minded thinkers and builders working towards a healthier internet.
- Exclusive access to an extended program of events in January and February 2022.
The cost of this ticket is subsidised by Mozilla
A Mega contribution of €250 will give you access to:
- Everything that is included in the standard Pay What You Can ticket.
- Invitations to a virtual mixer with members of the Mozilla leadership team and a special MozFest Q&A with the MozFest director.
- Recognition of your contribution on the MozFest website (if desired)