Your donation of any size is your ticket for admission. Join us to learn, share, and connect with others who care about creating a better digital world. The suggested donation amount is €45.
Your ticket will include:
- Access to sessions and workshops across the festival
- Talks by leading voices from across the Internet health movement
- Social gatherings and networking with other community members
- Engagement with artists as they respond to outcomes from sessions
- Inclusion within our Slack community of over 2500 past, present and future MozFest participants.
The cost of this ticket is subsidised by Mozilla
Your Patron level donation of €250 covers the full cost of your attendance plus supports exciting programming for 3,000+ guests. It also helps people attend who otherwise couldn’t because of economic or other barriers.
MozFest Patrons receive full admission to the event plus early access to the digital MozFest book and recognition of your donation on the MozFest website (if desired).
Your Benefactor level donation of €1,000 covers the full cost of your attendance plus allowing us to offer up to 10 guests who couldn’t attend otherwise because of economic or other barriers.
Contributions of this size also elevate the quality and diversity of our programming including more debates, workshops, art exhibits, social events, and more.
MozFest Benefactors receive all of the perks above plus a printed MozFest book, recognition of your donation at the festival (if desired), and early access to some limited capacity events.