For the third year in a row, festival tickets are pay-what-you-can in order to offer access to everyone, regardless of financial means.
We rely on your donations to carry out our mission to help keep the Web open and free – your support goes a long way.
By registering for MozFest, you can:
- Access to hundreds of sessions across the four days of the festival.
- Watch hours of on-demand sessions and content after the festival ends.
- Attend talks by leading voices from across the internet health movement.
- Gather with the community through our virtual socials.
- Engage with artists as they respond to outcomes from sessions.
- Connect with our Slack community of over 4000 past, present and future MozFest participants
There are two types of registrations available, Pay What You Can, which starts at €0, or you can become a MozFest Patron, offering additional benefits, starting at €250.
Pay What You Can
Be the first to snag an Early Bird ticket to MozFest and gain exclusive access to pre-festival events on the MozFest Plaza, including a Dialogues & Debates session with some of the tech industry’s most influential leaders, immersive virtual experiences, and more! In January, we’ll be announcing more details about these exciting early bird benefits - stay tuned!
The cost of this ticket is subsidised by Mozilla.
A Giga contribution of €500 will give you access to:
- Everything that is included in the standard Pay What You Can ticket.
- All the benefits of the Mega contribution level.
- Invitations to a virtual mixer with members of the Mozilla leadership team and a special MozFest Q&A with the MozFest Director.
- A personally curated list of sessions to attend across the festival.