Click the button below to begin your project submission. The deadline for proposing a project is Thursday, June 30 2022.
- be proposed and led by potential project leads interested in joining a Trustworthy AI working group.
- be experimental.
- have a deliverable outcome like hosting a convening or event, launching a product or technology, developing a set of practices or standards, or producing a research project such as whitepaper.
- demonstrate clear connections to the goals of the working group.
- work openly and share work under an open license like CC BY 2.0.
- engage the MozFest community and share their work at MozFest 2023.
The MozFest team supports project leads in a number of ways, including providing:
- access to a group of AI builders and Civil Society Peer Experts to support your project
- mentorship and guidance from Staff and Fellows at Mozilla with expertise ranging from AI to community management to project governance
- a platform to showcase your work at MozFest 2023