For the third year in a row, festival tickets are pay-what-you-can in order to offer access to everyone, regardless of financial means.
We rely on your donations to carry out our mission to help keep the Web open and free – your support goes a long way.
By registering for MozFest, you can:
- Access to hundreds of sessions across the four days of the festival.
- Watch hours of on-demand sessions and content after the festival ends.
- Attend talks by leading voices from across the internet health movement.
- Gather with the community through our virtual socials.
- Engage with artists as they respond to outcomes from sessions.
- Connect with our Slack community of over 4000 past, present and future MozFest participants
There are two types of registrations available, Pay What You Can, which starts at €0, or you can become a MozFest Patron, offering additional benefits, starting at €250.
MozFest General Tickets
Pay What You Can
With the Pay What You Can contribution you’ll receive access to the MozFest Plaza allowing you to browse, attend, and catch up with the hundreds of available sessions, plus much more.
The cost of this ticket is subsidised by Mozilla.
Giga Patrons - €500
A Giga contribution of €500 will give you access to:
- Everything that is included in the standard Pay What You Can ticket.
- All the benefits of the Mega contribution level.
- Invitations to a virtual mixer with members of the Mozilla leadership team and a special MozFest Q&A with the MozFest Director.
- A personally curated list of sessions to attend across the festival.